Benefits and tax credits if working, unemployed, sick or disabled, a young or older person. Council tax and housing costs, payments and problems with payments of benefit.

  • Don't understand what you are entitled to claim?
  • Have your benefit or tax credit payments been suspended?
  • Do you want to challenge a benefit or tax credit decision?

You can find useful information on the Adviceline benefits website. If you need more help after reading the information, please use the postcode check below.

Postcode check

We can provide advice if you live or work in Islington. (If you work in Islington, we can only help you with work related issues).