Renting a home from a social or private landlord, wanting help with repairs or overcrowding, need to ensure you pay your rent or mortgage.

  •  Are you worried about being homeless?
  • Do you have problems with your home or landlord?
  • Are you experiencing issues with your neighbours?

When you visit us, please bring the following:

  • Your current rent agreement.
  • Any notices or forms from your landlord or court.
  • Proof of your income.

Postcode check

We can provide advice if you live or work in Islington. (If you work in Islington, we can only help you with work related issues).